Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sophia Tasha Flopsy Daffodil



We call her Sophie for short. She is divine. She came home with us a week ago Sunday from a New England Regional Rabbit Show held in Taunton Massachusetts. We went early Sunday, expecting to just LOOK at Rabbits and, well, we (I?) couldn't resist and she came home. rode home the 2 1/2 hour car ride snuggled on my lap. She is the most snuggly floppy lovely bunny I have ever met. She loves to snuggle. Will stay in your arms for hours. Her tummy is soft and warm like a puppy's and has that wonderful puppt fullness and roundness. Her fur is like , well, baby bunny fur! She is only 3 months old. Weighs 5 1/2 pounds. Will grow to 14 pounds (that's even bigge rthan Charlotte!). She is truly a gentle giant. Henrey doesn't seem to mind he rbut Josephine thinks it was a bad idea. Hopefully this will change in time. I have them taking turns being out and about. She is very clean in her litter box habits! Check out those hoppers and fur. She is amazing. I love her so much. She makes my heart ache in a good way. Like the grinch, my heart grows exponentially when I am holding her. Yum.

No comments: