Friday, January 11, 2008

New Beginnings


Today I am starting a new blog. More blog-like than catalogue of painted furniture (that's the dancingrabbit blog). I will pretend that it is January 1 not 11. Just take away a 1. That is neater and feels better. This will be morning pages not written with pen and paper, but typed. I hope Julia Cameron doesn't mind. Today I am working on The painted cabinets. I almost through with the second and will then shellac them. They are to be picked up Sunday in a truck. Tomorrow a bureau and assorted chairs are coming. I am busy. This is good. I amgrateful for all this business because it is exactly where I want to be. Painting in my studio wit hthe rabbits and dogs shuffling and hopping about. Waiting for the children to come off the bus at 3. Listening to rain fall on the roof. Listening to Annie Lamott books on tape. Life is good. Very very good. This is Diana and John's t.v. cabinet. We went for the german folk painting look with four seasons including them in favorite pursuits.

No comments: