Saturday, January 19, 2008

Rabbit Love is Contagious



All the rabbits are grooming each other. Dan and George had a Daddy/George day today and went to the boat show and the lego store together. George was so excited all week to do this. They were going to go toLaser Quest too but they were all booked. Daisy is off to a party with Lauren. All dressed up. I put makeup on her beautiful face. It was fun to help her get ready.
I am painting all day, listening to a download book fromthe library about Complaint-Free Living. I can do that. Life is good - even with obstacles it is very very good. The bunnies are in love. They clean each other all day long, and drape over and under each other. Charlotte gets her long logn ears just right, one over Henry, one over Josephine. Touching, a chain of soft fur. They squeak when they sleep. I love to watch Josephine's doolap fluff out. Henry his his little feet sticking out behind him. All this bunny loves rubs off on me. I am grateful. For so much - Charlotte is better these days, and we have such an abundance of good around us.

No comments: