Monday, January 19, 2009

365 Days To Create







I've decided that this year I am going to create SOMEthing everyday. Whether it is sewn, painted or cooked (that makes it too easy, doesn't it?) I will try to post the things I make that are blog-worthy. I spen t this wonderful snowy winter weekend making aprons for the whole family! U sed a Simplicty pattern which was very easy:


I made a smaller version for Daisy with this yellow fabric with animals all over it and green rick rack. Dan and I get his and hers editions of the same fabrics - the only difference is that Dan gets green with a bunny pocket (or a bunny-in-the-pocket!) while mine is the allover animal pattern with a green pocket. I also added fabric flowers that I learned how to make from surfing the blogosphere!

No comments: