Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Clowns Amok




Wilton Course I Class #3 and we worked on clowns and roses - Daisy chose to stick with the roses and so I got to use most of our clown heads. While I usually get the creeps from clowns like this it was actually fun and I went to town with clowns last night - This weeks lucky (???) recipient of the cake is Sandy, another neighbor with a snow blower who very kindly blew away the additional ten inches of snow we got this weekend. I hope he likes chocolate cake and butter cream frosting...ALOT of butter cream frosting. I must say - I have no desire to eat any of this because frosting is way to sweet for me and I usually just eat the cake part anyway.
Daisy's roses were fabulous - she made he cake for the Dixon's who took her skiing last week. Next week we do a very pretty rose cake - hmmmmmm.....who would like a feminine pretty cake? Any birthdays coming up?

1 comment:

Ed Seas said...

Thanks so much for painting my car with all of those life sized rabbits!

As soon as I can afford it I'm going to hire you to paint the whole outside of my 20,000 foot house to look like one giant Bunny!